Last Updated: January 20th, 2024
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They help websites recognize your device and remember your preferences.
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function properly.
- Functional Cookies: These enhance your experience by remembering your preferences.
- Analytical Cookies: These help us analyze website usage to improve our services.
- Third-Party Cookies: Some cookies may be placed by third-party services we use.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These remain on your device for a longer period or until you delete them.
You can control and delete cookies through your browser settings. However, disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of the website.
Some third-party services used on our website may place their own cookies. We have no control over these cookies. Please refer to the respective privacy policies of these third parties.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the effective date will be updated accordingly.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.